Free Loot, Get Your Free Loot Right Here!
Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander
Command your own Starbase in this retro space RPG.
Head on over to EPIC to grab your free copy of Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander.
A Little About The Game:
“On the edge of Terran space lies Halcyon 6, a derelict starbase left behind by a mysterious precursor race. Your mission is to reclaim the derelict station and rebuild it.
A mysterious alien force is making a beeline towards Earth and this starbase is the best chance for the New Terran Federation to establish new alliances, research new technologies, and otherwise figure out a way to stop the impending invasion.
Using only the resources you can salvage from the derelict station and gathered from nearby star systems, it’s up to you to rebuild the starbase to lead the Terran Republic’s scientific research, exploration, and diplomatic efforts on the edge of known space.”
Grab your copy HERE.
To get your copy, simply click on “Get”; Wait for the page to load, a new window will appear. Click place order and there you have it. If you do not have an EPIC account, creating one is free.
The Official Trailer For Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander.
- Base Building: spend resources to build station facilities (rooms) to enhance your production and technological capabilities, or build ships to help you control more territory
- Exploration: assign your fleets to nearby star clusters, where they can handle emerging enemy threats, do missions for alien factions, or secure bonus resources
- Crew Management: assign crew to station facilities to greatly improve their output efficiency, or to ships where they can contribute in unique ways to combat, missions, and events
- Deep Tactical Combat: fight tactical ship or ground battles to resolve hostile events, create a foothold in the sector and ultimately defeat the enemy mothership!
- Story Events: based on game criteria like rooms-built, alien diplomacy scores, or officer traits/skills, the game will produce story events (often with multiple choice outcomes) that can lead to combat, time-related applied bonuses/negatives, officer attribute changes, or any number of crazy in-game stories.