Redragon M702-2 PHOENIX RGB Backlit Gaming Mouse Review
It has risen from the Ashes…
What’s in the box:
- Redragon M702-2 PHOENIX RGB Backlit Gaming Mouse
- Weights carry case
- Instruction Booklet
- Installation Disc
- MAX 10000 DPI (adjustable between 500/1000/2000/3000/5000 DPI), 1000Hz Polling Rate 4000 FPS, 20G ACC, Avago top-speed gaming engine, and Omron gaming switches
- 10-buttons (9 are customizable) and 7-color LED with 16-million backlighting colors with 3 lighting modes
- Durable smooth Teflon feet, quality ABS construction, and ergonomic body for ultimate gaming control
- 5ft high-strength braided fiber cable, anti-skid scroll wheel and customizable backlighting
- 5-programmable user modes that control acceleration, button functions, pointer speed, double click speed, polling rate, etc
- MAX 10000 DPI (adjustable between 500/1000/2000/3000/5000 DPI), 1000 Hz Polling Rate, 4000 FPS, 20G Acceleration
- Avago top-speed gaming engine and Omron gaming switches
- Long-lasting Teflon feet pads and high-quality ABS construction
- 7-color backlighting with 16-million color choices and 3 lighting modes (lit, pulsing, or flashing)
- 5-programmable user modes
- 10 buttons (9 are customizable including the scroll-wheel up/down)
- Ergonomic design for left and right handed users
- System Requirements PC with USB port Windows 8/ Windows 7 / Windows 10 / Windows Vista / Windows XP (32-bit)
If looks could kill… Well the Phoenix won’t, but that doesn’t make her any less gorgeous… The design and shape of the Phoenix is pretty attractive. Then there is the RGB, you know what that means… Colours for days.
To be frank, it really is quite comfortable to use. It fits perfectly into your hand. Sure, the side buttons can be clicked by accident, but chances are you will have a use for them to give yourself that extra boost in your gaming.
The additional weights can be used to alter the weight of the Phoenix to your liking, further adding to your comfort. The Phoenix’s cable is more than long enough to decently lay it out to ensure cable management is on par whilst having enough space to game properly.
On the digital front you can program the mouse to your exact needs, further adding to your comfort level. The ergonomic design and layout itself speak and resembles the comfort that the Phoenix has to offer.
The cord is braded, and the length is decent, these are always a plus. The USB connector is gold plated which is another plus. The mouse itself feels really sturdy, it handles and plays well. The frame itself was very well made. The mouse feet ensure that smooth sailing lies ahead, no matter the type of game or gamer.
A mouse that moves well, plays well and lasts that much longer!
The buttons respond perfectly while in use, whether it is on screen or the pressing of them. They were built to last and last, they will!
User Friendly & Functionality:
Plug and play. It is that simple. The Phoenix does come with an installation disc. Installing that software will give you access to customize your mouse and set it up to your exact specifications.
The smooth and colourful display of the Phoenix’s RGB features are very gorgeous to look at and the ergonomic design further adds to its beauty and usefulness. You can easily and comfortably play for hours on end with the Phoenix.
The lighting can be switched by the push of a button. The grip enhanced scroll wheel makes easy and swift swaps or changes.
The DPI settings can be easily adjusted to your exact needs.
MGR Gaming’s Conclusions:
The Phoenix is another prime example of budget gaming at its best. She handles beautifully, and she looks absolutely stunning. The RGB gives you free reign on the spectrum of your choice. The additional breathing effects of the colours further adds to the beauty she has.
The ergonomics will ensure she is comfortable at all times. The additional buttons allow you to customize your Phoenix to better assist you in your gaming endeavours.
The Phoenix is more than worth the price tag.
Date: 12 January 2019
Type: Gaming Mouse